Travel comes full circle
Whether you’re hitting the road with a baby or a pre-schooler, keep them i-Size safe—and your back happy.
A seat that rotates through 360 degrees makes it easier to get them settled in, even when they’re doing their best octopus impression! And the REBL plus is even cleverly convertible, allowing your baby to ride rearward facing until they’re 105 cm tall—around four years old!
Steel strength technology, ultra resilient plastics and i-Size security combine for premium protection, allowing you to relax and enjoy each and every ride.
- Seriously stronger upgrades…
- Stronger in both tensile and yield strength*
- 20% thicker steel wall*
- 35% stronger steel frame*
- Seriously strong steel frame and ultra resisilent, top of the line plastics that combine for superior protection
- Meets and exceeds the i-size standard by allowing rear facing riding from birth to four years (40-105 cm)
- Patented tailor tech™ memory foam and removable infant head and body inserts offer ultimate side impact security
- All over side impact protection thanks to Nuna’s smart SIP system featuring eps energy absorbing foam
- True lock™ installation technology make set up swift, simple and secure using a vehicle’s ISOFIX anchor points
- No re-thread five point harness
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- Integrated rebound bar helps minimize rotation during impact
- 360° seat and seven-position recline double as a level loading assistant
- Coloured indicators on the stability leg and ISOFIX attachments minimize user error
- *REBL plus upgrades in comparison to REBL
Every little detail
- Recommended use for rear facing riding: 40 to 105 cm, birth to four years/child weight 18.5 kg
- Recommended use for forward facing riding: 76 cm–105 cm, 15 months to 4 years/child weight 18.5 kg
- Product: L 64.8 x W 47.8 x H 92.9- 130.5 cm
- Product weight: 14 kg