The safest way to ride
Going places comfortably in the safest possible way. Rearward facing. That’s what the NORR is all about.
With a system that easily evolves with them, steel strength technology, and even PLUS test accolades, this car seat goes above & beyond the call of duty of your every day i-Size car seat, making riding 5x safer rearward facing only from birth to four years as easy as “In. Spin. Go.”
Up for a ride?
- Car seat that meets the i-Size standard by allowing rear facing riding from birth to 4 years
- Ultra resilient, top of the line plastics and steel reinforcement make for a heavy duty, secure shell
- Patented Tailor tech™ memory foam and removable infant head and body inserts offer ultimate side impact security
- True lock™ base installation technology with nine position ISOFIX anchors for an ultra tight, custom install
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- All over side impact protection thanks to our smart SIP system featuring eps energy absorbing foam
- No re-thread five point harness
- Relaxed riding (no matter the age!) with a seven position recline
- Integrated rebound bar helps minimize rotation during impact
- Coloured indicators on the stability leg and ISOFIX attachments minimize user error