What touches baby is what matters most. We’re striving to put sustainable fabrics in all the areas that touch your little one.
We want to give baby the very best. The winter footmuff makes it easy to do just that naturally—with fine, warm Yak wool that provides the ultimate in insulation and comfort.
Our careful placement of this luxurious fabric optimizes its benefits so you can rest, assured, while baby rests comfortably.
Product: L 99 x W 42 x H 14 cm
Yak wool sustainably sourced from Tibet
- Luxurious in its makeup. Because of the high-altitude in which Yaks live, their coats are finer and said to be more luxurious than others.
- Long, hollow, tube-like fibers trap air and provide a high warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Yak wool provides temperature regulation. Stay cool in summer, and warm in winter.
- Each year, a Yak sheds its coat one time and only produces approximately a kilogram of fiber each year. That’s the same amount as a tiny rabbit!
- 20% warmer than merino and just as strong as cashmere
SOURCED FROM TIBET
Not only does Yak Wool offer softness and comfort, but is sourced in a way that will make you and Mother Nature, happy.
A natural blend that is both sustainable and luxurious, and provides many comforts to baby.
THE BEST FOR BABY
Our careful placement of this highly sought-after fabric optimizes its benefits so you can rest, assured, while baby rests comfortably.