For big & small, for short & tall
TRES seamlessly follows the transition of your child from toddler to big kid. This all-in-one seat is in it for the long haul, packed with pluses like side impact protection, adjustable headrest, expanding shoulder width, and harness storage. It goes from cradling your napping newborn to supporting your independent tween.
In what feels like the blink of an eye.
- Group 0+/1/2/3 car seat; R44
- Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body, and hips and folds into the seat when not in use
- 6 recline positions: 2 rear facing and 4 forward facing
- One-hand, 10 position height adjustable headrest
- Side wings widen as headrest is raised to accommodate growing children
- ISO connector™ connectors for group 2/3 booster mode
- Custom Harness Hideaway compartments store the 5-point harness when using as a Group 2/3 booster
Every little detail
- Recommended use for rear facing riding: 0-18kg, 0-4 years old (install with vehicle seat belt)
- Recommended use for forward facing riding: 15-36 kg, 4-12 years old (install with vehicle seat belt and ISO connector)
- Product: L 47- 52 x W 48-59 x H 61-82 cm
- Product weight: 9.51 kg
You may also like