EXEC class travel
A new life is full of firsts. From every moment to every mile they have yet to travel. EXEC gives them their first chance at experiencing first class.
Beautifully designed with premium offerings like a multi-functioning adjustable leg rest, Merino wool insert and of course, no added fire retardant chemicals. From rear facing to forward facing to booster, it’s simple to install and converts just as easily
With EXEC, luxury starts at day one, and doesn’t stop until they earn big kid status.
Red Dot Product Design Winner 2020
All-in-one car seat converts from rear facing to forward facing to booster mode
Fits three across in most mid-size vehicles
Aeroflex™ side impact protection system
Dual flip-open cupholders
Magnetic harness keepers
Spring touch shoulder belt guides aid in proper belt routing for big kids
Adjustable leg rest
Simply™ secure installation
- Nuna's preferred installation method is the Vehicle Seat Belt as it eliminates confusion of when to switch from Lower Anchors to Vehicle Seat Belt, fits more vehicle makes, and fits more seating positions
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Simply secure installation is...
- Adjustable anti-rebound panel and leg rest combination provides extended rear facing comfort and gives additional leg room forward facing
- Bubble-free | recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- No rethread five-point harness easily stores inside the seat for booster mode
- Hassle-free | same set of simple instructions allow you to install with confidence every time
- Children can remain rear facing up to a whopping 50 lbs!
- Muscle-free | True tension™ doors ensure an ultra-secure fit without the struggle
- Energy absorbing foam and side impact protection (SIP) pods take side impact security to the next level
- All steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection
- Infant head and body inserts are removable to grow with baby
- Aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable!) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- Included with EXEC purchase | Dual flip open cupholders, machine washable quilted leg rest slip cover, Merino wool body and head inserts and additional GOTS™ certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover
- The EXEC has received the renowned GREENGUARD GOLD certification. Products that have achieved GREENGUARD Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world's most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, helping to reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure.
Every little detail
- Recommended use: Rear facing convertible: With seat belt: 5-50 lbs. With lower anchor belt: 5-35lbs. Forward facing convertible: With seat belt: 25-65 lbs. With lower anchor belt: 25-40 lbs. Belt positioning booster: 40-120 lbs., 38-57 in., 4 years +
- Product: L 22.5 x W 18.5 x H 26–33 inches
- Product weight: 26.6 lbs
You may also like